EF is the world leader in international education. Join our global community of educators, innovators, travellers and doers and open your world to opportunities for professional development and future job prospects across the globe.
EF Dublin has a vibrant and friendly working environment. Using our own blended learning system, you will have an opportunity to teach students from around the world. We have a very strong academic team of senior and new teachers. Through CPD’s, observations and peer observations we ensure our staff gain the skills required to cater for all our students’ needs.
- Teaching EF’s main adult school or at our Junior Centre at Clare College
- 19 to 30 contact hours per week, Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Saturday
- We have an extensive library of materials to help with planning and delivering cohesive and coherent lessons
- Salary dependent on qualification and experience
- 20 days pro rata accrued holiday pay
- Regular CPDs and opportunities for external training
- Opportunities for future employment
- Degree or equivalent plus CELTA / Trinity TESOL Cert
Who are we?
At EF Education First, we are travellers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace. Our people are our biggest asset, and together we have created a culture of cooperation, project ownership, and impact. As the world leader in international education, with more than 52,000 staff and teachers working in 52 countries around the globe, our mission is simple: Opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Don’t miss the unique opportunity to join our one-of-a-kind team!
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to Garda Vetting and character reference checks.