This role provides strong candidates with the opportunity to become a key part of a rapidly growing area of the business, and offers highly attractive career development and progression opportunities. As part of our ongoing expansion, we would like to recruit a Corporate Finance Assistant Manager. The Corporate Finance department in Grant Thornton has extensive experience in all aspects of corporate finance including mergers and acquisitions, transaction advisory services, valuations and finance raising.
- assisting with sale and purchase mandates, MBO and MBI assignments;
- conducting detailed financial reviews and due diligence investigations;
- preparing business plans;
- assisting with the preparation of valuation reports;
- supporting debt and equity fundraisings;
- financial modelling;
- controlling compliance administration;
- liaising with clients, financial institutions and solicitors; and
- assisting in preparation of presentations / marketing initiatives.
Skills and attributes:
- ACA qualified or equivalent;
- 12 months’ previous experience in a corporate finance department;
- strong IT and analytics skills; and
- excellent communication and report writing skills.